Efficient management of any project for us is the backbone of success. Therefore, in the construction project management phase our team try to apply all the essential knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet the requirements of a particular construction project.
In our projects we also use the main 5 phases of a project management:
- Project conception and initiation phase where the team decides whether or not a project is feasible and if they can realistically complete it within the desired timeframe;
- Project definition and planning phase that prioritize the project, calculate a budget and schedule, and determine what resources are needed;
- Project launch or execution phase when the project comes to life;
- Project performance and control phase that involves the comparison of project status and progress to the actual plan;
- Project close phase when the team executes all the deliverables and delivers it to the satisfaction of the customer.